I've started to find the books for my English learning. I don't know exactly my current level of English, but I think it's Intermediate. I need to achieve First Certificate in English (FCE) level, then I can go to Minsk and take an exam.

Read more :

Key English Test (KET): http://www.cambridgeesol.org/exams/general-english/ket.html

Preliminary English Test (PET): http://www.cambridgeesol.org/exams/general-english/pet.html

First Certificate in English (FCE)http://www.cambridgeesol.org/exams/general-english/fce.html

Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): http://www.cambridgeesol.org/exams/general-english/cae.html

Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): http://www.cambridgeesol.org/exams/general-english/cpe.html

Tags: , , , , , , , ,